Privacy Ref: The Trusted Partner for Government Privacy Training
In an age where data privacy is a paramount concern for governments and organizations alike, ensuring compliance with evolving regulations is non-negotiable. Government agencies, in particular, handle a wealth of sensitive information, making the need for robust privacy training all the more critical. This is where Privacy Ref, an approved vendor in the System for Award Management (SAM), steps in as the go-to privacy training partner for government agencies.
SAM Approval for Seamless Access
Privacy Ref’s designation as a SAM-approved vendor simplifies the process for government agencies to access specialized privacy training programs. This approval streamlines procurement procedures, making it easier for agencies to secure the privacy training services they require promptly.
Privacy training is only effective when it covers the full spectrum of relevant topics. Privacy Ref offers a comprehensive curriculum that ensures government employees are well-versed in the complexities of privacy compliance. This includes the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) curriculum as well as customized training solutions.
Privacy Ref understands that one size does not fit all when it comes to privacy training. Government agencies have unique requirements and challenges. Privacy Ref offers tailored training programs that address these specific needs. Whether it’s a particular aspect of compliance, the intricacies of data protection regulations, or the creation of a privacy-conscious culture, we can develop a training course that will cover all the required topics.
The content of the course(s) will be developed using Privacy Ref’s privacy knowledge of the required subjects. Using our training expertise, the course(s) will be tailored to include your policies, procedures, and standards.
The branding will comply with your standards, and imagery used within the presentations will be sourced from you where available.
Introduction to privacy
A two-hour online training that can be tailored to your organization’s needs, covering:
- What is Privacy?
- Data Breach Response
- Regulatory Overview
Custom training videos are the perfect solution for government agencies looking to enhance their employee’s privacy knowledge. Some of the advantages of using this training method are:
- Any topic: Privacy issues that matter to your agency
- Any audience: Develop for the whole agency or just specific departments
- Customized: Featuring your agency’s name, your policies, your branding, your examples
- Role-based: The components of the privacy training may be geared to specific audiences
- Edutainment: Animations, quizzes, and real-world scenarios might be employed to help learning retention
- Cost-effective: Produced once and used multiple times
- Consistent: Everybody receives the same message, but in ways meaningful to them
- Flexible: Train a large number of employees simultaneously or at their own pace
- Measurable: Track participation and completion rates; metrics may be defined to track effectiveness
Development of the awareness video(s) will take a cooperative approach, from creating an outline, defining the script, to review, final approval, and delivery.
International Association of Privacy Professionals Training
We are proud to be the TOP attended IAPP Official Training Partner, we offer a full suite of their official courses, including in-person or online training.
Each package includes several seats for classes at discounted rates, which may be used in any of the following ways:
- Any designated staff member may sign up for any of the Privacy Pro classes Privacy Ref offers.
- Seats may be used to schedule a private session of a Privacy Pro class for your organization (a minimum of 5 attendees is required)
- Seats must be used within one year of purchase.
Success Stories in Government Privacy Training
Privacy Ref has a track record of successful implementations in government agencies, and as a SAM-approved vendor, is the ideal partner for government agencies seeking to enhance their privacy compliance efforts.
Want to find out more?