We are resuming in-person training at our Delray Beach, FL and Nashua, NH locations.
Privacy Ref offers a range of privacy training and awareness options based on you and your organization’s privacy needs.
- Privacy Pro Training uses content from the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), which is ideal for privacy professionals and other associates needing the tools to implement and lead or participate in a successful program. Click here for full schedule.
- Privacy Ref’s consultants have taught over 8,000 professionals using the world’s most highly regarded industry training content in a robust, interactive, and engaging way.
- Our instructors are experts in the industry, with real-world experience and they incorporate insightful examples into the discussions.
- Classes held at our office locations do not exceed ten (10) people.
- If a student has registered for a class, Privacy Ref GUARANTEES the class will run
- Courses offered:
- U.S. Private-Sector Privacy (CIPP/US)
- European Data Protection (CIPP/E)
- Privacy Program Management (CIPM)
- Privacy in Technology (CIPT)
- Courses include:
- Experience instructor-led training
- Participant guide
- Voucher for the certification exam
- Sample questions to prepare for the exam
- Hardcopy and digital version of the textbook
- 1-year IAPP membership with 1st course
- Corporate Training: Privacy-trained employees are an asset to any organization. Privacy Ref offers unrivaled corporate training programs including:
- Privacy Pro Packages
- Governance Workshop
- Custom Privacy Training Videos
- Certification Study Groups: We provide a way for up to 20 participants to work together to prepare for an IAPP exam. Each session is focused on one or more sections of the body of knowledge and is led by a certified IAPP Fellow of Information Privacy. Click here for full schedule.
- Privacy Ref’s Privacy Academy™ training is the best way to learn the fundamentals of data privacy. There are several computer-based courses to choose from that are available to accommodate your busy lifestyle.
- Webinars: Join our monthly free webinars conversations, where we take a deep dive into current events happening globally, and topics that have an impact on the decision-making, processing, or transfer of personal data. Listen to our panel of privacy experts, discuss the latest in privacy challenges, incidents/data breaches, reviews, privacy programs, tips, and more.
Want to find out more?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from Privacy Ref will be in touch with you or call (888) 470-1528.