Privacy-trained employees are an asset to any organization. Privacy Ref offers unrivaled corporate training programs, including:
Privacy Pro Packages:
Each package includes seats for 5, 10, or 20 classes at discounted rates, which may be used in any of the following ways:
- Any designated staff member may sign up for any of the IAPP classes Privacy Ref offers.
- Seats may be used to schedule a private session of an IAPP class for your organization (a minimum of 7 attendees is required)
- Seats must be used within one year of purchase.
Privacy Ref has been an IAPP Official Training Partner and a member of the IAPP training faculty for several years, having trained over 8,000 privacy professionals. Bob Siegel is a subject expert matter who has provided guidance to the development of the CIPP/E and CIPM courses.
The IAPP classes we currently offer include:
- Privacy Program Management (CIPM)
- US Privacy Sector Privacy (CIPP/US)
- European Data Protection (CIPP/E)
- Privacy in Technology (CIPT)
Each class seat includes:
- Participant guide
- Voucher for the related certification exam
- Sample questions in digital format
- Textbook in both hardcopy and digital version
If you are not an IAPP corporate member, a 1-year membership is also included.
Ensuring that your privacy team members are working in a common direction is fundamental to the success of your program. Whether you have a group of dedicated privacy professionals or a core team comprised of part time participants with other responsibilities, being clear about the goals, objectives, strategies, and activities to be undertaken is vital.
Privacy Ref’s Governance Workshop allows your privacy team to establish a common foundation for a privacy program and its related activities. If you are establishing a new privacy program or need to reground your current program, this workshop provides the opportunity to develop the foundational components for your privacy program. The Governance Workshop allows you to put privacy program management theory into practice. Activities include:
- Defining your mission/vision statement
- Defining your scope
- Identifying your participants and stakeholders
- Defining the privacy program activities
- Defining your extended team
- Mechanisms to measure compliance with your program
- Tools to estimate the cost of a data breach
- Methods to compare your program to an industry-standards
The Workshop can take place either in person or via video conferencing over two days. We recommend that privacy stakeholders from outside of your privacy team be invited to participate.
Custom Privacy Training Video:
Videos are an effective training tool, they make training more interesting and engaging than any other tool, as they combined several communication methods in one format. Images are more likely to be remembered than words.
Let our team of experts develop a privacy training video for your organization, featuring your brand, real company scenarios and even real employees.
Fill out this form, one of our team members will contact you.