The Privacy Consultant is a full -time position focused on delivering consulting services and guidance to our customers. Privacy Ref’s focuses on operationalizing privacy requirements. While knowledge of the legal requirements is important, this role will require the successful candidate to provide guidance to our clients on how to effectively and efficiently meet these requirements with minimal impact to organizational operations.
Delray Beach, FL (Privacy Ref Headquarters) or Nashua, NH
Detailed Description of Position:
- Manage client projects evaluating their privacy practices identifying areas for improvement.
- Research and develop case relevant information and opinions.
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research.
- Interact with clients and business partners in writing or orally (face to face or remotely).
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices.
- Participate in marketing activities including, but not limited to, trade shows, webinars, and blogs.
- Address requests and queries from senior managers and project leaders.
- Other responsibilities/projects as deemed by the President or senior management.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for privacy
- Knowledge of global privacy requirements
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Computer literacy including Office 365 tools
- Willing to travel 25% of time
- One (and only one) privacy certification (such as CIPM, CIPP/US, etc.)
- Self- starter who can function equally well individually and as part of a team
- Privacy: 1 year (required)
- Consulting: 2 years (preferred)
- One certification: CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPM, or CIPT (required)
|Application Submission Information: Send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com. If you require an accommodation to participate in the application process, please call 1 (888) 470-1528.|
Learn more about Privacy Ref