Manage existing sales pipeline and development of new business opportunities.
Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients and driving the sales cycle
- Document all activities, leads and insights within our CRM system in real time
- Respond quickly and effectively to inbound sales inquiries via phone calls and email
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Identify prospect needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Associates degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter, advanced problem solver and critical thinker
- Excellent time management skills with ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team
- Experience in sales techniques
- At least 1 year of telemarketing / telesales experience
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Experience with CRM software, HubSpot preferred.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Application Submission Information: Send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com. If you require an accommodation to participate in the application process, please call 1 (888) 470-1528.
Learn more about Privacy Ref