- This event has passed.
Privacy Program Management (CIPM)
May 8 @ 9:00 am - May 9 @ 4:00 pm$1,995.00
Privacy Program Management teaches you how to create and manage a privacy program. It gives you the tools to answer day-to-day questions about privacy operations. The CIPM is the world’s first and only certification in privacy program management. When you earn a CIPM, it shows that you know how to make a privacy program work for your organization.
The content of the courses is integral to broadening your knowledge, educating your privacy team, and put you on the path to obtaining your privacy certifications.
Bob Siegel is one of the subject matter experts who provided guidance to the development of this course. He has trained more than 12,000 students.
- Module 1: Introduction to privacy program management
- Module 2: Privacy Governance
- Module 3: Applicable laws and regulations
- Module 4: Data assessments
- Module 5: Policies
- Module 6: Data subject rights
- Module 7: Training and awareness
- Module 8: Protecting personal information
- Module 9: Data breach incident plans
- Module 10: Monitoring and auditing program performance
The courses are available in your choice of instructor-led, computer-based, or live webinar formats.
Regular price: $1,995.00
Full-day classes are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm eastern time
Each class includes:
- Two (2) full-days of training
- Participant guide with Sample Questions included
- Voucher to sit for the certification exam ($550.00 value)
- A hardcopy ($75.00 value) of and an electronic version ($75.00 value) of the textbook
- A 1-year IAPP membership with first class or bundle ($275.00 value applied to renewal for current IAPP members)
- Voucher for a Certification Study Groups *
- Free re-fresher course should you fail the IAPP exam **
*Certification Study Group voucher must be used within three months of taking the course.
**IAPP exam must be taken within three months of completing the course. Free re-fresher course must be taken within three months of completing the IAPP exam.