Privacy in Technology (CIPT)
November 29 @ 9:00 am - November 30 @ 4:00 pm$1,995.00
Privacy in Technology bridges the gap between technology and privacy. It allows technologists to become privacy savvy and privacy pros to be more tech savvy. The CIPT is the first and only certification of its kind worldwide. It was launched by the IAPP in 2014 to meet the growing need that only tech pros can fill—securing data privacy at all stages of IT product and service lifecycles.
The content of the courses is integral to broadening your knowledge, educating your privacy team, and put you on the path to obtaining your privacy certifications.
- Module 1: Foundational principles of privacy in technology
- Module 2: The role of the technology professional in privacy
- Module 3: Privacy threats and violations
- Module 4: Technical measures and privacy-enhancing technologies
- Module 5: Privacy engineering
- Module 6: Privacy-by-design methodology
- Module 7: Technology challenges for privacy
The courses are available in your choice of instructor-led, computer-based, or live webinar formats.
Regular price $1,995
Classes are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm eastern time
This course includes:
- Two full days of training
- Participant guide with Sample Questions included
- Voucher to sit for the certification exam ($550 value)
- A hardcopy ($75.00 value) of and an electronic version ($75.00 value) of the textbook
- A 1 year IAPP membership with first class or bundle ($275.00 value applied to a renewal for current IAPP members)
- Voucher for a Certification Study Groups *
- Free re-fresher course should you fail the IAPP exam **
*Certification Study Group voucher must be used within three months of taking the course.
**IAPP exam must be taken within three months of completing the course. Free re-fresher course must be taken within three months of completing the IAPP exam.