European Data Protection (CIPP/E)
March 6, 2023 @ 9:00 am - March 7, 2023 @ 4:00 pm$1,995.00
The European Data Protection (CIPP/E) encompasses pan-European and national data protection laws, key data protection terminology and practical concepts concerning the protection of personal data and trans-border data flows. The global gold standard in European data protection certification.
The content of the courses is integral to broadening your knowledge,
Bob Siegel is one of the subject matter experts who provided guidance for the development of this course, he has trained more than 9,500 privacy professionals.
- Module 1: Data protection laws
- Module 2: Personal data
- Module 3: Controllers and processors
- Module 4: Processing personal data
- Module 5: Data subject rights
- Module 6: Information provision obligations
- Module 7: International data transfers
- Module 8: Compliance considerations
- Module 9: Security of processing
- Module 10: Accountability
- Module 11: Supervision and enforcement
The courses are available in your choice of instructor-led, computer-based or, live webinar formats.
Regular price $1,995
Classes are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm eastern time
This class includes:
- Two (2) full-days of training or four (4) half-days depending on the date you choose
- Participant guide
- Voucher to sit for the certification exam ($550 value)
- Sample questions to prepare for the exam
- A hardcopy ($75 value) of and an electronic version ($75.00 value) of the text book
- A 1 year IAPP membership ($275.00 value applied to a renewal for current IAPP members)
- Voucher for a Certification Study Group *
- Free re-fresher course should you fail the IAPP exam **
Courses are GUARANTEED to run!
*Certification Study Group voucher must be used within three months of taking the course.
**IAPP exam must be taken within three months of completing the course. Free re-fresher course must be taken within three months of completing the IAPP exam.