European Data Protection (CIPP/E)
May 10 @ 9:00 am - May 11 @ 4:00 pm$1,995.00
The European Data Protection (CIPP/E) encompasses pan-European and national data protection laws, key data protection terminology and practical concepts concerning the protection of personal data and trans-border data flows. The global gold standard in European data protection certification.
The content of the courses is integral to broadening your knowledge,
- Module 1: Data protection laws
- Module 2: Personal data
- Module 3: Controllers and processors
- Module 4: Processing personal data
- Module 5: Data subject rights
- Module 6: Information provision obligations
- Module 7: International data transfers
- Module 8: Compliance considerations
- Module 9: Security of processing
- Module 10: Accountability
- Module 11: Supervision and enforcement
The courses are available in your choice of instructor-led, computer-based, or live webinar formats.
Regular price $1,995
Classes are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm eastern time
This class includes:
- Two (2) full-days of training
- Participant guide
- Voucher to sit for the certification exam ($550 value)
- A hardcopy ($75 value) of and an electronic version ($75.00 value) of the text book
- A 1 year IAPP membership with first class or bundle ($275.00 value applied to a renewal for current IAPP members)
- Voucher for a Certification Study Group *
- Free re-fresher course should you fail the IAPP exam **
Courses are GUARANTEED to run!
*Certification Study Group voucher must be used within three months of taking the course.
**IAPP exam must be taken within three months of completing the course. Free re-fresher course must be taken within three months of completing the IAPP exam.
Need more information? Go to our Contact Us page, email us at email@example.com or call us 1-888-470-1528.