U.S. Private-Sector Privacy provides an overview of data protection laws and regulations in the U.S and an understanding of the legal requirements for the responsible transfer of sensitive personal data to/from the U.S., the EU and other jurisdictions.The Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US) program was the first professional certification ever to be offered in information privacy. The CIPP/US credential demonstrates a strong foundation in U.S. privacy laws and regulations.
The content of the courses is integral to broadening your knowledge,educating your privacy team, and put you on the path to obtaining your privacy certifications. The courses are available in your choice of instructor-led, computer-based or, live webinar formats.
Classes are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm eastern time
The course includes
- Two full days of training
- Participant guide
- Voucher to sit for the certification exam
- Sample questions to prepare for the exam
- A copy of and an electronic version of the text book
- A 1 year IAPP membership (applied to a renewal for current IAPP members)