Privacy Program Management teaches you how to create and manage a privacy program. It gives you the tools to answer day-to-day questions about privacy operations. The CIPM is the world’s first and only certification in privacy program management. When you earn a CIPM, it shows that you know how to make a privacy program work for your organization.
The content of the courses is integral to broadening your knowledge, educating your privacy team, and put you on the path to obtaining your privacy certifications.
Bob Siegel is one of the subject matter experts who provided guidance to the development of this course, he has trained more than 8,000 privacy professionals.
- Module 1: Introduction to privacy program management
- Module 2: Privacy Governance
- Module 3: Applicable laws and regulations
- Module 4: Data assessments
- Module 5: Policies
- Module 6: Data subject rights
- Module 7: Training and awareness
- Module 8: Protecting personal information
- Module 9: Data breach incident plans
- Module 10: Monitoring and auditing program performance
The courses are available in your choice of instructor-led, computer-based or, live webinar formats.
Regular price: $1,995.00
Full-day classes are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm eastern time
Half-day classes are either 9:00 am – 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm eastern time
Each class includes:
- Two (2) full-days of training of four (4) half-days depending on the date you choose
- Participant guide
- Voucher to sit for the certification exam ($550.00 value)
- Sample questions to prepare for the exam
- A hardcopy ($75.00 value) of and an electronic version ($75.00 value) of the textbook
- A 1-year IAPP membership ($275.00 value applied to renewal for current IAPP members)