Privacy in Technology bridges the gap between technology and privacy. It allows technologists to become privacy savvy and privacy pros to be more tech savvy. The CIPT is the first and only certification of its kind worldwide. It was launched by the IAPP in 2014 to meet the growing need that only tech pros can fill—securing data privacy at all stages of IT product and service lifecycles.
The content of the courses is integral to broadening your knowledge, educating your privacy team, and put you on the path to obtaining your privacy certifications.
- Module 1: Foundational principles of privacy in technology
- Module 2: The role of the technology professional in privacy
- Module 3: Privacy threats and violations
- Module 4: Technical measures and privacy-enhancing technologies
- Module 5: Privacy engineering
- Module 6: Privacy-by-design methodology
- Module 7: Technology challenges for privacy
Class is limited to 10 participants.
The courses are available in your choice of instructor-led, computer-based or, live webinar formats.
This course includes:
- Two full days of training
- Participant guide
- Voucher to sit for the certification exam ($550 value)
- Sample questions to prepare for the exam
- A hardcopy ($75.00 value) of and an electronic version ($75.00 value) of the textbook
- A 1 year IAPP membership ($275.00 value applied to a renewal for current IAPP members)