Join Osano and Privacy Ref to learn about how improving your privacy program can lead to improved security outcomes.
Monday, November 9th, 10 AM PT | 1 PM ET | 60 Min Session
In this webinar, Osano and Privacy Ref will explore the relationship between privacy and security practices. They will analyze the underlying causes of prominent data breaches and how they could have been avoided with better privacy measures.
Attendees will learn:
- About the relationship between privacy and security
- Why better privacy practices can help cause better security outcomes
- How the relationship between data breaches and privacy practices can be expected to evolve in the future
- The underlying drivers of major past security breaches
- Specific steps you can take to improve your privacy and reduce your likelihood of experiencing a data breach
Aaron is the Vice President of Strategic Partnerships at Osano. He has been in the privacy and compliance world since 2012, and his privacy credentials include both the CIPP/ US and the CIPT certifications. He holds a BA from Wheaton College (MA), an MBA from Southern New Hampshire University. He previously worked with the IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals) and is currently the IAPP’s Knowledge Net Chair for the Boston Chapter.
Ben Siegel joined the Privacy Ref team in 2012 and has helped organizations comply with various regulations. Ben is certified in privacy program management and European privacy law from the IAPP. Each quarter, Ben delivers a review of breaches from past months, analyzing the takeaways of how that breach was handled.