We are looking for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to generate sales and opportunities. Your responsibilities include encouraging potential customers to buy our services. To accomplish this you must be friendly, persuasive, and be able to understand the prospects’ requirements with the goal of setting up a follow up meeting with a consultant. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, a cheerful demeanor, tact, and determination.
Position Location: Delray Beach, FL (Privacy Ref Headquarters)
- Create and deliver scripted sales talks that describe our company and our services to persuade potential customers to purchase a service.
- Call prospective leads.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries received email and phone calls.
- Be able to adjust sales scripts on-the-fly to better target customers’ interests and needs.
- Schedule meetings for prospective leads with a consultant that specializes in their request.
- Record and update prospect information including summary of each interaction accurately in databases.
- Compose emails to leads following up on every prospect or customer interaction.
- Follow up on leads and previous customers for potential sales.
- Import leads from events attended into customer database and marketing database.
- Maintain and update database with leads called, contacted, and any other useful information to make future sales.
- Keep track of leads that have requested not to be contacted again.
- Create weekly reports on activities.
- Assist with duties assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, Insightly) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- A self-starter, not needing to be micromanaged.
- Skilled in negotiation
- Able to address customer concerns.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: $30,000 plus commission
COVID-19 Considerations: All employees have their own office. Meetings in conference room encourage wearing of masks.
Application submission information for Inside Sales representative : Send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require and accommodation to participate in the application process, please call 1 (888) 470-1528
More about Privacy Ref.