This full -time position is focused on delivering consulting services and guidance to our customers.
Delray Beach, FL (Privacy Ref Headquarters)
Detailed Description of Position:
- Manage client projects evaluating their privacy practices identifying areas for improvement.
- Research and develop case relevant information and opinions.
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research.
- Interact with clients and business partners in writing or orally (face to face or remotely).
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices.
- Participate in marketing activities including, but not limited to, trade shows, webinars, and blogs.
- Address requests and queries from senior managers and project leaders.
- Other responsibilities/projects as deemed by the President or senior management.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for privacy
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Computer literacy including Office 365 tools
- Willing to travel 25% of time
- One privacy certification (such as CIPM, CIPP/US, etc.)
- Self- starter who can function equally well individually and as part of a team
- Privacy: 1 year (required)
- Consulting: 2 years (preferred)
- One certification: CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPM, or CIPT (required)
|Application Submission Information: Send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require an accommodation to participate in the application process, please call 1 (888) 470-1528.|